Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Enter Pickup Date
1. Metal recycling pickup includes air conditioners, metal dehumidifiers, basketball hoops, emptied helium tanks, and refrigerators. Refrigerator doors must be removed prior to pickup.
2. Register up until 12:00PM on any Thursday for Metal Collection the next day, Friday.
Metal items will be picked up every Friday other than holidays or severe weather events.
3. Items must be placed at the curb the night before pickup. Township staff cannot retrieve items from in the house/garage/yard.
1. Paper and Commingled items are collected by Waste Industries, which can be contacted at 908-436-1966. View Recycling Zones (Street List) or additional recycling information.
2. Electronics (including TVs and rechargeable batteries) must be disposed of at an Electronics Recycling Event.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field