Helping to Bridge the Digital Divide Among Older Adult
Presented by Mike Skara from Computer Training Services
Sponsored by Brandywine Living
- How to use Zoom for Video Conferencing | Thursday, Oct. 15 | 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Facebook / Facebook Live | Thursday, Oct. 22 | 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Newest Features on iPhone & iPad | Thursday, Oct. 29 | 4:30 - 5:30 pm
How to Download Apps, install updates, recommended apps, how to FaceTime & others
- Venmo, PayPal, Zelle & other Payment Sharing | Thursday, Nov. 5 | 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Twitter and Snapchat | Thursday, Nov. 12 | 4:30 - 5:30 pm
- Zoom Refresher & Food Delivery/Take Out Apps | Thursday, Nov. 19 | 4:30 - 5:30 pm
Instacart, DoorDash, Grubhub, Uber Eats
Individual registration required for each class.
Zoom link will be emailed after registration.
FREE; pre-registration required online at Community Pass or in person at SYLS Office, 204 Hillside Ave., M—F, 8:30 am—4:30 pm.
Please call 973-535-7925, option 8 or email email@example.com
Technology Program Fall 2020 (Ages 62+)