Youth Appreciation Week presents Building Blocks Workshop, Thursday, May 16, 6 - 8 pm at the Senior/Community Center, 204 Hillside Ave. Arrive at 5:30 pm for free pizza & beverages.
Open to Families with children ages 4+.
Build your own Egyptian Pyramid, Sphynx or Temple from 70,000 LEGO pieces!
- Fast-paced two-hour program
- High-energy fun for families
- Learn about Egypt, the Nile River & Pyramids
- Find the LEGO pieces you need
- Build your own LEGO Egyptian Pyramid, Sphynx or Temple
- Place your own Egyptian LEGO art piece on a 30-foot map of the Nile River!
Pre-registration required, no walk-ins will be accepted.
Fee: $35 per family (up to a family of 6)
Register online at Community Pass or in person at SYLS Office, 204 Hillside Ave., M - F, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
2019 Building Blocks Flyer (PDF)