Meet the Camp Nurse & drop-off medication, Saturday, June 25, 10 am - 12 pm at LSCC, 204 Hillside Ave.
All medications must be hand delivered to the Camp Nurse on June 25 or the first day of camp.
Please do not send any medications in your child's lunch box or backpack.
PLEASE REMEMBER :
- No doctor prescribed medication will be distributed without having the SYLS Kids Camp Medication Form completed by the Doctor.
- You must hand deliver the Medication to the Camp Nurse in its original pack- aging.
- Please place all medications in a Zip Lock Clear Bag with the child’s first/ last name and camp group. Please print in permanent marker!
- Medication Forms should have the child’s name, the name of the medication, the reason for the Medication, the dates to be administered, the time to be ad- ministered and the dosage.
- Please indicate any medical issues that we should be aware of.
- All Epi-Pens must have an Action Plan attached and (2) Epi-pens.
Questions: Call 973-535-7925 option 8, M - Th, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Fridays, 8 am - 1 pm, in effect May 27 through September 9, or email firstname.lastname@example.org