Meet our Summer Camp Nurse & Medication Drop-off Thursday, June 24, 5:30 - 7 pm at the Senior/Community Center, 204 Hillside Ave.
All medications must be hand delivered to the Camp Nurse on June 24 or the first day of camp.
Please do not send any medication in your child's lunch box or backpack.
PLEASE REMEMBER :
- No doctor prescribed medication will be distributed without having the SYLS Kids Camp Medication Form completed by the Doctor.
- You must hand deliver the Medication to the Camp Nurse in its original packaging.
- Please place all medications in a Zip Lock Clear Bag with the child’s first/ last name and camp group. Please print in permanent marker!
- Medication Forms should have the child’s name, the name of the medication, the reason for the Medication, the dates to be administered, the time to be administered and the dosage.
- Please indicate any medical issues that we should be aware of.
- All Epi-Pens must have an Action Plan attached and (2) Epi-pens.
Meet the Camp Nurse 2021 FLYER (PDF)