Report a Concern / Request a Service

Reporting a Concern

Reporting a Concern — also called Requesting a Service or Submitting a Service Request — is fast and easy!      

Simply go online, type in your information — including your email address — and press submit. You'll receive a confirmation and periodic updates on the status of your request.

You may choose to submit information anonymously. In that case, however, you will not receive any updates.

If you don’t have an email address, you can call us at 973-992-5000, ext. #5522.

Town Hall hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Service Requests submitted after hours will be routed to the responsible party for the next business day.


This system is for non-emergency situations only. In the case of a true emergency, dial 911.