Current LTV Schedule
LTV This Week: February 21 - 27, 2019
Comcast Ch. 34 / Fios Ch. 26
Be sure to check out our recurring Talk Shows: 1. AROUND TOWN (for everything Livingston) and 2. CLERGY CORNER (for interesting topics of discussion featuring a panel of local-area clergy members).
LTV Sports regularly presents the best of LHS Lancers athletics, youth sports and more from around Livingston.
Town Council Meetings can be seen on LTV for anyone who wants to catch up on township affairs.
Do you want to know what else is happening in Livingston? Visit our Facebook page to see installments of our digital series, WHAT'S HAPPENING IN LIVINGSTON.
- Around Town (#204): LHS Orientation Night; Teachers Discuss Electives for Incoming Freshman.
- Thu, Sat, Tue: 7:00A/9:30A/4:00P/7:00P;
- Fri, Sun, Mon, Wed: 8:00A;
- Clergy Corner: 1. Panel: Prayer In School & 2. Building Bridges: Police/Active Shooters
- Thu, Sat, Tue: 8:00A/12:00P/5:00P/10:00P;
- Fri, Sun, Mon, Wed: 1:30A/9:00A/12:30P/5:00P/11:00P;
- Town Council Meeting
- Thu, Sat, Tue: 10:00A/7:30P;
- “LTV Promos” Compilation
- Thu, Sat, Tue: 5:30P/10:30P;
- Fri, Sun, Mon, Wed: 5:30P/11:30P;
Arts & Entertainment
- Gazebo Concert 2018: Beginnings
- Thu, Sat, Tue: 3:30A;
- Fri, Sun, Mon, Wed: 2:00A/9:30A;
- Lancer HS Sports
- Thu, Sat, Tue: 12:00A/12:30P;
- Fri, Sun, Mon, Wed: 5:00A/1:00P/8:00P;
- Jr Lancers Wrestling 2018
- Thu, Sat, Tue: 2:30A/8:30A/6:00P;
- Fri, Sun, Mon, Wed: 12:00A/11:30A/6:00P;
- Sports Takeover (Sports Talk)
- Thu, Sat, Tue: 5:30A/3:00P/11:00P;
- Fri, Sun, Mon, Wed: 4:00A/3:30P/7:00P;
- 2nd Annual S.G.A. Multicultural Night (2018)
- Thu, Sat, Tue: 6:30A/4:30P/9:30P;
- Fri, Sun, Mon, Wed: 1:00A/8:30A/4:30P/10:30P;
- AM Wired (LHS)
- Weekdays: 7:50A
- Schedule subject to change.
- The LTV Bulletin Board is currently unavailable. Email us regarding alternatives to promote your group or event.
- Visit/Like LTV's Facebook page for info, updates, and digital content, including "What's Happening in Livingston" videos.
- Contact LivingstonTV@gmail.com regarding content, joining the committee or other questions.