Fees & Registration
Full Season: Saturday, 5/28- Monday, 9/5/2022
Early Season: Saturday, 5/28 - Saturday,7/31/2022
Late Season: Aug 1 - Monday, 9/5/2022
Weekday: Mon - Fri
Weekend: Sat, Sun & Holidays (*Weekend Memberships include Fridays at Northland)
Daily Passes - Livingston residents only
- Memberships available to Roseland & Essex Fells residents at non-resident rates.
- Memberships available at non-resident rates to former Livingston residents who have had active pool memberships within the past three years.
- Family — self and spouse/partner plus all dependent, single children 24 years of age or younger by the end of the current calendar year, who are living together as a family unit within the Township of Livingston.
- Couple — self and spouse/partner or adult with one child 24 years of age or younger by the end of the current calendar year, who reside at the same address.
- Individual—self only
- Senior Citizen Couple—any couple where one partner is at least 62 years of age by the end of the current calendar year. Proof of age is required.
- Senior Citizen Individual — any person age 62 years of age or older by the end of the current calendar year. Proof of age is required.
- Au Pair/Caregiver/Babysitter — This membership is available as an add on to a current Family Membership. Fee is $100.00 in addition to the family membership fee.
Guest Badges - Fee: $10
NO REFUNDS ON GUEST BADGES. All guest badges become void at the end of the season and may not be used in subsequent seasons.
- Guest badges used for less than 2 hours due to unexpected pool closings will be re-validated on your membership account.
Ways to Register
- Online at Community Pass
- In person at Senior, Youth & Leisure Services (SYLS), 204 Hillside Ave, M-F, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Photo ID cards will be reactivated for the current season once payment has been received.
- Please see the page on Pool ID cards.