South Livingston Ave.
Livingston, NJ 07039-3994
Phone (973) 992-5000
Fax (973) 535-7967
to the Livingston, NJ Engineering Department
Township Engineer – Richard Calbi, PE,
Assistant Engineer – Jeanette Harduby, PE
357 South Livingston Ave.
Livingston, NJ 07039
Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Division of Engineering and Administration performs the following major
plans and specifications for public works improvements including road
reconstruction, storm drainage, building repairs, building construction,
recreation facility construction, sanitary sewers, water supply and
water distribution facilities; undertaken by the Township, either
by Township forces or by contract. The Engineering Division supervises
and inspects all public construction.
- Provides and maintains maps, plans, specifications, surveys and operating
records with respect to public property, works and facilities owned
or operated by the Township.
- Serves as the Planning Board Engineer. Inspects and approves the installation
of improvements required as a condition of approval for real estate
developments and site plans.
- Provides engineering advice for other departments as required.
- Provides direction and supervision for the division of Public Works,
Planning Department and Water Pollution Control Facility.
- Administers the Livingston Flood Hazard Control Ordinance.
- Administers the Stormwater Management Regulations and Program.
- Administers and provides engineering review for lot surface drainage,
soil removal and road opening permit applications submitted to the
- Provides engineering review for permit applications submitted to the
Maps of the Livingston road program:
2012 ROAD IMPROVEMENTS
CAPITAL ROAD IMPROVEMENT PLAN