While we are so excited that the Governor has announced that we will be able to run Summer Camp beginning July 6th, we know that you have many questions and concerns. Please understand that our first priority has always been and will always be the safety of our campers and our staff.
We are working around the clock to restructure our camp, review guidelines from the CDC and State and create new Policies and Procedures that assist in limiting exposure. We hope to have these new guidelines in place as soon as possible and will get them to you as soon as they are finalized.
While the details are still being worked on, we do know this for certain:
- Summer Camp will take place at several different Livingston Schools in an attempt to spread out the groups.
- Daily health check list, including temperature checks, will be required for all staff and campers.
- Group sizes will be significantly smaller.
- All Field Trips and Camp Special Events have been cancelled.
- There will be no catered lunch program this summer.
- Camp will be for the most part, outside. We will have tents for shade.
- Use of the Town Pools are still unknown. If the Pools are allowed to open, Camp will be using the Pools and following all restrictions and guidelines implemented.
Again, we know that there are many more questions to answer and details to provide, but these are just a few items that we are sure about.
While we believe that kids this Summer need Camp more than ever, we also understand that this is a very personal choice for Parents. We will do our very best to provide the safest environment that we can, while still offering a place where kids can have fun and be with their friends!
Please continure to check the Township website and all social media outlets for more information as it develops.
Register Community Pass