Report a Concern
Reporting a Concern
Reporting a Concern — also called Requesting a Service or Submitting a Service Request — is fast and easy!
Simply go online, type in your information — including your email address — and press submit. You'll receive a confirmation and periodic updates on the status of your request.
You may choose to submit information anonymously. In that case, however, you will not receive any updates.
If you don’t have an email address, you can call us at 973-992-5000, ext. #5522.
Town Hall hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Service Requests submitted after hours will be routed to the responsible party for the next business day.
This system is for non-emergency situations only. In the case of a true emergency, dial 911.
- How do I report a concern?
- What do I need to report a concern?
- How can I get an email account?
- Can I report a concern anonymously?
- What if my concern is urgent?
- What else might I have to include in the service request submission?
- How long does it take to resolve a service request?
- Will I be updated on the progress of my service request?
- Can I call to check the status of my service request?
- Why is the Township using this system?