Permits & Applications
COVID-19 - Temporary Measures
Please Note: Out of an abundance of caution, the Building Department is conducting limited inspections until further notice.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Annual Pool Inspection Application (PDF)
- Application for Certificate (PDF)
- Application for Variation (PDF)
- Charitable Donation Bin (PDF)
- Commercial Certificate of Continued Occupancy (PDF)
- Commercial Sign Zoning Application (PDF)
- Commercial Zoning Application (PDF)
- Construction Permit Jacket (PDF)
- Construction Record Search (PDF)
- Development Fee Form (PDF)
- Livingston Mall Maps (PDF)
- Mechanical Sub-Code Inspection Form (PDF)
- Permit Request Form (PDF)
- Residential Zoning Permit (PDF)
- Sign Requirements for Livingston Town Center (PDF)
- Soil Application_Erosion and Sediment Control Plan Certification (PDF)
- Soil Exemption_Request for Determination of Ch.251 Non-Applicability (PDF)
- Storage Container Conditions and Application (PDF)
- Storefront Sign Area Calculation (all other) (PDF)
- Storefront Sign Calculation- Livingston Mall (PDF)
- Update Change of Contractor Application (PDF)
- Zoning Confirmation Letter Request Form (PDF)
- How do I find out the status of my permit application?
- How do I schedule an inspection?
- When do I need an inspection?
- Is a C.O. (Certificate of Occupancy) required for the sale of my home?
- Do I need a permit to replace my kitchen cabinets?
- Do I need a permit to replace my bathroom fixtures?
- Do I need a permit to replace or install a shed?
- Do I need a permit to replace or install a fence?