What is this and where is it located?
Be one of the first five people to answer correctly!
Click here to send in website feedback
NEWS & EVENTS
- Solar Project Info Update & Info
- Good news about NJ Bill Payment Assistance Programs!
- Important Snow Reminders
- Holiday Recycling Schedule & Trash Pickup Reminder
- Livingston's "Best Tasting Water" Award
- Last Metal Pick-Up of the Year: Wed., Dec. 18 – Call By 12 Noon Friday 12/13 to be on Pick-Up List
- Typhoon Relief Collection: Dec 7 - Dec 21
- Leaf Pickup: 2nd Pass Continuing for all Sections
- Toys4Tots Collection Drive: Dec 2 - Dec 18, 2013
- LACD Winter Sports Clinics Begin Sun., Dec. 8th
- LACD Holiday Party: Sat., Dec. 14, 12-2 pm
- Have You Clicked Our New GIS Link?
- Metal Pick-Up is Wed., Dec. 18 - Call To Be Put On List
- PSE&G Solar Loan Program Now Accepting Applications
- Sun, Nov 24, 5 pm: An Interfaith Celebration of Thanksgiving & Community!
- The largest landowner in Livingston owns 1450 acres. Do you know who it is?
- Livingston's oldest remaining home was built in 1730. Do you know what it is called and where it is located?
- What was the largest residential home ever built in the Township?
- CONGRATULATIONS to our latest Photo Trivia Winners: John Kovack, Deb Spencer, Lisa Farrell, Tim Foley & Brian Hannigan! CLICK HERE FOR FULL PICTURE